We have released op5 Monitor 7.2.6. This release includes new features and fixes for bugs discovered in op5 Monitor 7.2.5. You can see the full list in this blog post.
Product: op5 Monitor
Release Number: 7.2.6
Release Date: June 28, 2016
Release Type: Micro
Previous Release: 7.2.5
- Releases are now built on CentOS 6.6 and tested on versions 6.6 and 6.8 of CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. CentOS follows Red Hat’s life cycle for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and version 6.5 reached end of life on November 30th 2015.
- Added support for installing op5 Monitor when the Epel package repository is enabled.
- Our VMware monitoring plugin, check_vmware_api, is now available on our github. We have used our own public git server earlier, but Github is the natural place to interact with the open source community nowadays.
- Fixed an issue where reports could show 100% availability even though there were non-OK states outside scheduled downtimes.
- The icon used in the event log for indicating that an object’s status is flapping is now available again.
- Fixed an issue in the global search function that could cause zero results if the search string contained special characters.
- Fixed an issue which prevented users from cancelling scheduled downtimes through the multi-action and right-click context menus.
- Fixed an issue which prevented users from bulk-deleting graph collections.
- Fixed an issue where the clone function could result in a message saying Notice: Undefined index: alias in /opt/monitor/op5/nacoma/include/clone.inc.php on line 238.
How to upgrade
Click the update notification in the op5 Monitor web interface, use yum update on the command line or download the latest tarball for offline installation.
New installations on RHEL 6.6 requires python-argparse. Please install python-argparse prior to installation of op5 Monitor or upgrade to RHEL 6.7 or later. This does not affect installations on CentOS.
- op5 Monitor 7.2.6 update
- op5 Mobile App
- Detecting Data Leak
- Installation of NRPE agent on CentOS/RHEL 6 and 7
- 4 steps to turn on simple BSM in your system
- Casi di successo (1)
- How To (16)
- nagios (3)
- News (10)
- op5 (6)
- Referenze (1)
- scrutinizer (2)
- Senza categoria (1)
- Zero Zero Toner (1)